Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Lovin' My Birthday Dress

So for my birthday this year my girlfriends were throwing me a brunch, which was perfect because breakfast happens to be my favorite meal of the day and what girl doesn't love champagne?!?  I wanted to wear something girly and feminine and once I tried on this floral maxi by Some Days Lovin, I knew that was my birthday dress. 
   


It's no secret I'm drawn to floral prints, which is a reflection of the girly girl side of me, but the high slits on both sides of this dress just added the right amount of sexiness. 



Also love the seemingly demure halter neckline. It covers cleavage but are cut somewhat low on the sides. 



With just a simple gold link chain bracelet, I was ready to go and celebrate!


Girl with the most cake! :)
Outfit Details:

Dress: Some Days Lovin
Bracelet: Forever 21 (similar)
Shoes: Steve Madden ( no longer avail, here is similar)



I had an amazing birthday….hope everyone does too this year!!…


xox
Karen




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Fashionista-Shopaholic from LA who also happens to be an animal-loving, shoe and bagaholic, cupcake obsessed foodie that works out too much, who just really wants to show you her outfits. :)